Bad Thinking Diary - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Minji be thinking that ice cream would taste better if she lick it off Kang Yuna's skin 😏😏😏

Dex-chan lover
Idk what to feel in this manga ... its a whole roller coaster ride.. I'm so nervous about the things she bought... but the chapter started so wholesome then I thought their trip gonna be a bommer coz yunq look like she's not feeling good then minji felt down... then glad it was resolved.

I knew the bed scene will take 2 or more chapter but ... I just feel nervous .. 😓😫

Dex-chan lover
Anybody else laugh at the fact Yuna is wearing a sleeveless shirt on the train but then wears a long sleeve at the beach lol. Silly girl… maybe she just doesn’t want sunburnt. Lol.
Sun sleeves are a thing, especially for people like Yuna (Or me) who can't handle heat or direct sun. They provide UV protection for my pasty white skin and also cool more efficiently than wind on bare skin. Otherwise I'm guaranteed to get a wicked sunburn and possibly heat stroke.

Absolute heart crushing cliffhanger where is the next chapter I'll find every penny in my house for it to be translated BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread