Bad Thinking Diary - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I'm saying this, but.... where is the drama? It's not a pure hentai, the whole point is that there is supposed to be story between gex scenes.

Dex-chan lover
Yu-Na doesn't seem comfortable allowing herself to be on the receiving end. She continues to change the subject and seemed to pause for a moment when the possibility was considered. I wonder if that's what's about to be explored more, and would make the buying of these toys serve a double purpose (since they were intended to be used on Yu-Na, not the other way around). This whole chapter was Yun-Na avoiding the subject of her receiving rather than giving. And possibly: in an effort to avoid the issue, she might have reverted back to the more aggressive sexual dominance I think she showed in her flashbacks. It could be nothing but it seemed like she was pushing the sex a bit there, even cutting Minji off a few times. I can't help but see some parallels to how Pink hairs scenes were shown when she dominated the other woman sexually--Minji seemed to be in almost identical positions to that other woman and Yun-Na seemed to be in Pink's positions. Could be nothing but just making a note of what I thought immediately as I read this chapter.

Last edited:
Contributor
I can't believe I'm saying this, but.... where is the drama? It's not a pure hentai, the whole point is that there is supposed to be story between gex scenes.
The drama is that the Hye-Ra's issue hasn't been resolved yet. Remember its only been 10 chapters since they confronted her directly. Some of it devoted to her flashback, the others devoted to the "study" into the vacation together they're on right now.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation!

didnt expect min-ji to be ontop really
those toys were gonna end up used on her as soon as they were bought

Dex-chan lover
We have litteraly been having drama whole series so far, let them have some fun without stupid drama getting in the Way for once…
There are plenty of unresolved issues, yet we are not progressing the actual story since chapters 52-53.
I get 2-3 chapters to release the tension, but 7?

Dex-chan lover
There are plenty of unresolved issues, yet we are not progressing the actual story since chapters 52-53.
I don't feel like the tensions been released (my earlier comment) but we'll have a better idea in the next few. I think the focus is just subtly shifting, but again, just depends on what threads continue on into the next chapter. Regardless, most of these chapters have been about this same arc of the trip. If the trip ends and nothing seems on the horizon, then maybe I'd start agreeing with you somewhat.

Fed-Kun's army
Yu-Na doesn't seem comfortable allowing herself to be on the receiving end. She continues to change the subject and seemed to pause for a moment when the possibility was considered. I wonder if that's what's about to be explored more, and would make the buying of these toys serve a double purpose (since they were intended to be used on Yu-Na, not the other way around). This whole chapter was Yun-Na avoiding the subject of her receiving rather than giving. And possibly: in an effort to avoid the issue, she might have reverted back to the more aggressive sexual dominance I think she showed in her flashbacks. It could be nothing but it seemed like she was pushing the sex a bit there, even cutting Minji off a few times. I can't help but see some parallels to how Pink hairs scenes were shown when she dominated the other woman sexually--Minji seemed to be in almost identical positions to that other woman and Yun-Na seemed to be in Pink's positions. Could be nothing but just making a note of what I thought immediately as I read this chapter.
Yeah I was going to post something similar but I think you nailed it.

She might be really scared to surrender herself to someone and that maybe where the drama will unfold.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I was going to post something similar but I think you nailed it.

She might be really scared to surrender herself to someone and that maybe where the drama will unfold.
Yeah, agreed. It's not definitive yet, there's other possibilities that could somewhat explain her behaviour. The potential is there though since Min-Ji brought this issue up multiple times and this chapter focused on them; so we'll see if they really do pick it up or if they leave it as a one off and move on. I don't expect the next chapter to directly focus on it, either way; though it would be telling if Min-Ji has even one line next chapter where she regrets not being able to take control, or voices discomfort because of Yu-Na's more dominating sex this time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Some people just don’t want or like to receive, and that’s okay. Yu-na may be one of them. Though I think the author is going to explore this later on. Yu-na being comfortable enough and okay with receiving from Minji will probably be a big moment in their relationship.

Regarding the plot, I think it’s fine right now. We’ve just gone through some heavy stuff, so now we’re getting fluff as well as a little bit of low pressure drama and hints for the future. They’re on summer break, where I’m sure Hyena is stewing her next scheme.

Dex-chan lover
Kang Yuna : Maybe we've played too hard.

Me : Girl you haven't played hard enough to say that... And I need to learn my body's own limitations... So if you'll excuse, I'm going to... Try finding them >_>

Dex-chan lover
See what you done there? See what you done there?? Min-ji? You put ur-self in a hard position.. :notlikethis:

Am I the only one getting the second hand embarrassment here?... the pouch fell with lots of toys..

Will they use the tail...idk but I think it's a good thing yuna didn't let minji get the upper hand ... or it will end there ..

But it be nice for yuna to have teaching sessions and teach minji little by little :meguusmug:

Ya know ... I want that where minji will top Yuna XD

Double-page supporter
People here are all like "Yuna doesn't want to be touched and is 'avoiding the issue' " like there first of all aren't people who not only simply prefer and enjoy to be on the giving end and as if she didn't willingly fully laid down for Minji to take charge when she wanted to give the first time around xD

Like it wasn't only 'ruined' because Minji had no freaking idea what to do ad honestly especially with toys and knowing how clumsy Minji is I don't blame Yuna for wanting to go first a they discovered how things worked 🤷

And if somebody was to call Yuna a 'service top's y'all would be squealing over it 🙄 At this point people are looking for drama for no reason what-so-ever, completely forgetting about the like 50 chapters of it that this story had and also forgetting that it is labeled as an erotica for a reason 🙄

Dex-chan lover
sorry that the author didn’t ask the great Mangadex user thy royality AkodoRyu on HOW to write an story abd how much drama needs an story for the AkodoRyu is an amazing writer that every one must abie by!

Dex-chan lover
People here are all like "Yuna doesn't want to be touched and is 'avoiding the issue' " like there first of all aren't people who not only simply prefer and enjoy to be on the giving end and as if she didn't willingly fully laid down for Minji to take charge when she wanted to give the first time around xD

Like it wasn't only 'ruined' because Minji had no freaking idea what to do ad honestly especially with toys and knowing how clumsy Minji is I don't blame Yuna for wanting to go first a they discovered how things worked 🤷

And if somebody was to call Yuna a 'service top's y'all would be squealing over it 🙄 At this point people are looking for drama for no reason what-so-ever, completely forgetting about the like 50 chapters of it that this story had and also forgetting that it is labeled as an erotica for a reason 🙄
i agree to some point, like how the fuck as an partner are you gonna fucking learn how to plesure some one without practice? without trial an error?, not every one was ever born knowing how to fuck some on, ALSO the shity idea that just because your partner ain’t is moving slow and is experience you don’t just switch roles out of inpacience! in it as your lover you offer them pecience when they learn how to navigate the sexual part of the relationship.

you NEVER go and be like an bich when your partner is just learning an fumbeling, that’s the fun and amazing part of an relationship!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread