Bad Thinking Diary - Ch. 60 - [END]

Double-page supporter
I'm happy for those two, but "they fucked all day and night and tada it's finished!" is a bit too sudden a conclusion for me lol.

Appreciate all the work that the scanlators have done, and I hope to see another work from this author in the future.

Dex-chan lover
It's actually a rather conclusive ending, if you take it at face value. They trust each other, and is ready for whatever comes next. It's at least a character arc. Not terrible, if unremarkable like every god damn manwa out there.

Bonus points for the gay sex, of course.

Group Leader
I'm happy for those two, but "they fucked all day and night and tada it's finished!" is a bit too sudden a conclusion for me lol.

Appreciate all the work that the scanlators have done, and I hope to see another work from this author in the future.
I hope there’ll not 💀 i’m sorry but rang rarii literally spent her time drawing for this shitty ass story. I hope rang rarii will make one cause she was supposed to/wanted to. And i thought it would be more interesting since its a yuri horror and there’s not much as manhwas 🙃

Fed-Kun's army
ahh there's still a good amount that could be done!! But I'm still happy with what we got.

Id've liked to address the red hair girl, the reason for the jealousy, yu-na being a bottom etc
Abrupt but nice

Double-page supporter
I genuinely enjoyed this a lot :) They started as friends, their romantic relationship began rocky and full of manipulation by others and misunderstanding caused those other people.

The drama was resolved, they didn't dwell on it and decided they would enjoy and trust each other instead, Iike adults - faulty maybe but learning how to live with it. (And not constantly repeating the same mistakes and plot devices for drama's sake - see Citrus+....)

All in all their relationship developed nicely. And I also kinda like how HyeRa didn't get a 'redemption arc'. Some people just genuinely don't change and I'm fine with everyone having decided to just cut ties and at least be civil about it when they have to be with their other classmates.

And while I wouldn't mind side stories about her and also about what happened to the red head afterwards, the story wasn't about either one of them to begin with.

As far as I'm concerned the series could have already ended fine last chapter and this feels more like a simple epilogue :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread