Baili Jin Among Mortals - Ch. 14 - Attraction and resistance

Dex-chan lover
They’ll go to a furniture store to buy a third bed so she doesn’t have to sleep with Qin Buyi anymore

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what? They're sleeping together and sharing a residence, so I thought they were girlfriends. I mean, I guess it was never established, but it just seemed so obvious.

But now this chapter is making it sound like they're only roommates or something. I guess I need to re-read because I must have misinterpreted a lot based off that misconception.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like they've got some kind of mutually unrequited love going on.

Fed-Kun's army
Oooh! I'm now following this story! This is really good. Huhuhu. Thank you for this!

Qiqi will def buy Bai Lijin a new bed so she wouldn't sleep with Qin Buyi anymore. (Sad.) Hahaha.
I do hope Qiqi and Qin Buyi would talk or fix their problems already. I'm good with all this angst as long as they're the endgame. T.T They're such a cute couple.
And wow, maybe in the next chapters, that dream will def be true already. Hahaha. *cross fingers*

Fed-Kun's army
This is getting really interesting, thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
lol'd @ garbage can, but surely she's not that mean!

Was confused about the pairings for the first few chapters, but now things are more defined.

Users who are viewing this thread