Baili Jin Among Mortals - Ch. 30 - What Is Love?

Dex-chan lover
Awesome pick up! Good timing too since the series is in its final volume now (current chapters). Thanks! Hopefully you stick with it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The font is fine. Also PROGRES??? IN MY YURI MANGA?
sddefault.jpg

Aggregator gang
Thanks for picking up this series, knowing that there appears to be mostly MTLs later on kinda discouraged me from reading it.
Though the official TL did reach 147 before being cancelled, did you find those ones weren't good either?

Group Leader
Thanks for picking up this series, knowing that there appears to be mostly MTLs later on kinda discouraged me from reading it.
Though the official TL did reach 147 before being cancelled, did you find those ones weren't good either?
I mean the originals were fine, it's just that a lot of stuff irks me, and I might as well do it how I interpret the context just so that it's more coherent for everyone reading going forward.

Dex-chan lover
I never thought i would see one of the official bilibili abandonned being picked up again :win:
Thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
I do appreciate this getting picked up but I do have a complaint that I think you're leaving too many t/n with commentary.

Group Leader
I do appreciate this getting picked up but I do have a complaint that I think you're leaving too many t/n with commentary.
Sorry, I'll stop doing that. When I translate it's also when I first read the chapters so I'm kinda having a moment ahaha, but I'll keep that for the credit sections from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread