Bakemonogatari - Vol. 10 Ch. 82

Fed-Kun's army
What am I reading again?
zk3EP4r.png

Dex-chan lover
The culture in this manga is off the charts.

Did... did Drama just dragged the throne he was sitting at the beginning of the fight with him?... well at least the author maintained the consistency of what happens, i was curious to know were that chair had come and it seems he brought it with him.

Dramaturgy backstory is a gut punch, but it is like he said he and his company were invaders there.

And now... how will Araragi will deal with this aftermath.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Dramaturgy had a literal Vietnam flashback.
Also he still kept that hairstyle from the war till then. I swear his hairstyle looks so jarring.

Dex-chan lover
Nguyen is a last name.
He doesn't even remember her name, there are literally millions of Nguyen walking around.

Dex-chan lover
@Crim No God ever forbid anyone to choose either. Just take 'em both...

Dex-chan lover
@duylinh Ever wonder if you shout "Nguyen~!" in the middle of the city or crowd and everybody turn their heads, what would that feel like? Satisfaction, or embarrassment?

Haha that last panels of Hanekawa chasing after Araragi is funny dude!

As a Vietnamese who has the family name Nguyen, I can confirm that "Thank you for saving me" is not written in Vietnamese. In fact I don't event know what kind of characters are those :p

@VF89 only a handful of people will turn their heads since we Vietnamese call each other by first name, not last name =]]]

My legend dates back to the twelfth century you see. It began on a midsummers day with the sun blazing overhead. No, wait. It was a blustery Autumn day. I was the unsavoury fellow back when it all started. Which was in the winter as I recall. I remember the tough crowd, all the hot babes fought over me that summer. Yes. Yes that's right, it was summer. A scorching midsummer day. I was a dangerous man at the time. And yet, refined somehow. Everyone thought so. They still think so to this day. Although, maybe they didn't think so as much back then. But they definitely said I was dangerous, I'm sure of it...And I know I've always been refined so they must have been thinking it. Yes. Yes indeed. Everyone thought and said and talked about how amazing I was. I'm still amazing of course, but no longer the bad boy that I was back then. On that chilled, frozen winter day. I will continue the re-telling of my legend; But first, there will be a five minute break. Stand still and await my return.

Users who are viewing this thread