Bakemonogatari - Vol. 8 Ch. 60

Power Uploader
Reading this makes me wonder just how far Shaft deviated from the light novels.

Shaft is accurate to the books. The manga is the one deviating by having Araragi use crazy bat wing vampire powers.

I don't think people want to read an exact copy of the anime in the manga, so creative liberties are ok for me

Double-page supporter
Quite different than ln and anime ...
I don't mind. It's totally cool ...

Dex-chan lover
I like cool manga Araragi better than “everything works out because I’m the protagonist” LN/Anime Araragi.

These battled are sensational. OG never disappoints. Grabbing all that cloth on the way down the mountain to use as a tool was great stuff.

Dex-chan lover
In the anime before, they made Nadeko's oddities seem easy to exorcist. But at season 2, Nadeko's oddities is the more serious than Araragi thought before, equal to Hanekawa's. In this manga, they truly show how troublesome this snake oddities is.

Well...If I remember correctly, in the anime also implied the snake return to the curser, but they didn't take any farther measure for it.

Dex-chan lover
There's a typo on p2: defnese → defense. Thanks for the tl.

Contributor
Guest illustrator is Mai Yoneyama. She worked as an animation director for Black Rock Shooter, Sword Art Online, and Kill la Kill. She also was the character designer and animation director of Kiznaiver.

Users who are viewing this thread