Baki Dou (2018) - Ch. 69 - Contest of Manliness

Yeap hanayama getting beat incoming? Still why did that sumo wrestler just go straight towards him?

Dex-chan lover
Lol. The guy that can punch through a steel sheet didn't rip his face off with a full power hit like that?

I’m glad I don’t actively wait for the manga to come out. Otherwise I’d actually be disappointed when a whole chapter goes by and nothing but a single punch happens. A people criticize DBZ

Dex-chan lover
I have feeling Hanayama will lose on this one, just to make win-loss balance on two team.

PS. To whoever criticize the very slow progress, they don't ever read Baki series before for sure.

Dex-chan lover
>Grand Sumo gets BTFO in one hit
>D-Doesn't count he still wants to fight so it's fine no matter if he touched the ground
Embarrassing!

@sawr No, Hanayama will obviously not lose. He already lost in his previous important fight against Musashi, so he probably will just beat the Rikishi down until he can't no more.

Double-page supporter
The sumo should clearly be dead, but I guess that wouldn't be as entertaining to just end a fight in one chapter.

@pdonk Copy-pasting what the translator posted on 4chan.

Itagaki sez: "I went to go help Akanko Onsen, which I used to visit, in their dire straits and NHK exposed me. A wonderful turn of events."

Context: Itagaki put on some sort of art exhibition in his home town, starting on the 13th, in an effort to alleviate the financial stresses of the Akanko Onsen (as he used to frequent the place when he lived in Hokkaidou) after the obvious downturn in visitors due to The Great Troubles. I'm assuming from context that NHK ran a story about it and thus promoted the cause.
Incidentally, this strongly justifies at least some of the recent hiatuses.

Users who are viewing this thread