Baki Dou (2018) - Ch. 86 - Dunno

Wonder what this means for U.S.-Hanma relations going forward. It probably won't be good, or it probably won't mean anything.

Dex-chan lover
@quitelot88 honestly don’t get the joke? Rather than a nazi i’d say trump is just a political idiot with a big mouth but to each his own ig.

Group Leader
Some people really thinking Itagaki supports Trump´s allegation about the election? When he actually portrayed his character...

My belief is that Yujiro's takeaway from the current state of the US, including Trump's claim of election fraud, is that the country is so divided and weak in its current form that he no longer sees it as the dominant superpower he should form a friendship with. We may see him go on a rampage in china soon and make Xi Jinping submit and make China the oathholders instead. That would actually be nuts but I may be reading too much into it.

Aggregator gang
Covid never appeared here as sarscov knew it was going to eventually fight Yujiro's body.

“He fooled you!”

“He made an ass of you!”

...I guess he doesn’t realise Yujiro would likely to take those as insults and underestimation on his part for implying that was possible.

Also, does this mean the deals off? Or he’s just skipping the procedure this time?

Honestly at this point I would believe TheSpinyBackTeam just redraws the raws to make this some political comedy with these bits. Damn, Itagaki going crazy.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know if that's the worst take in a manga that I totally saw making a comment about it.
Or the best worst.
Dunno.

No oath being made this time is potentially sort of a big deal, no? Or maybe not, Dunno's a good title for this chapter I guess

Fed-Kun's army
Idk wat this means, Yujiro doesnt care about Biden or Trump ruining his nap made him want to do it another day?

Will see u in 2022 when Kamala replaces Biden

shouldn't be surprised but like... i know i can always count on itagaki to give me the most absolutely batshit chapters ever penned into manga

Users who are viewing this thread