Baki Dou (2018)

It really is hard with all the breaks indeed. It kills the excitement u have about this series over time...

Its kinda to cool to imagining hatsumi who is pretty proficient in karate to now start practicing chinese kenpo. Like it suits his charcter of wanting to make japanese karate to become even better by mixing in other martial arts and now would be perfect to do that with his current circumstance

Also what break are everyone talking about? Last release was about 2 weeks ago. Isn't this a monthly manga? Or am i missing something

Dex-chan lover
@redsox02

Having in count he is quite the opposite to his father in how he is more of a subtle fighter instead of being a rock, it would be a good follow up for him.

So far I'm pretty sure that Sukune would competely dominate his opponent, like without a single chance for him to win.

No chapter since 12days
Me : Read the short Chapter and at the end of the chapter see " Baki dou will be on break next weak :^)"
Me : ...

So katsumi was literally fucking his body by using the mach whip when he fought against pickle but now he even improved the technique and must be faster but get no damage ?
Baki's logic

What in the itagaki is going on?? Why did katsumi forfeit? I mean we all knew he was not gonna win but what the f was that? Was the whip thing still fucking up his body?

“I need the other side to win this match but dont want my main characters to lose the fight. Hmmmm. Better make this a cop out”

Katsumi spares opponents who won't stop fighting until they're dead, he did so with Doyle too. It's not out of character for him to forfeit against this Rikishi, since he probably would have kept fighting until he died too.

Group Leader
fix the site aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm not complaining but just to know, why is there so many breaks? is it a problem with the company or something?

Group Leader
@OopradoO
See below what I wrote in response to bstone2479.

And, although this is pure speculation, it is even possible that Itagaki's studio would have instituted policies regarding the number of workers permitted to a certain space - which would presumably cause logistical issues for his 11-man team. I am aware of at least a few Tokyo-based companies imposing similar restrictions; it isn't unthinkable. But a glaring fault in my reasoning is revealed by the question: why have other manga been able to keep generally consistent schedules through 2020 when Baki has not? Unless Itagaki make a public statement on the matter, The World May Never Know.

Users who are viewing this thread