Baki-Dou - Vol. 17 Ch. 151 - Panic

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 30, 2018
Messages
6,156
You just gotta appreciate the determination of this author to make every professional look like dogshit next to his clown ass dragon ball characters
Yes every single swat member is a fucking wimp that loses his composure the second some hobo starts hitting people with a sword
Surely
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
93
I guess there's no way they could actually make good on the idea that these characters can contest armies without making every army stupid and incompetent. Like just snipe him, right?
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Dec 15, 2024
Messages
248
I guess there's no way they could actually make good on the idea that these characters can contest armies without making every army stupid and incompetent. Like just snipe him, right?
You're completely right.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Dec 15, 2024
Messages
248
I guess there's no way they could actually make good on the idea that these characters can contest armies without making every army stupid and incompetent. Like just snipe him, right?
And STRAAAANGELY, not one single sniper has ever been seen in Baki series.
I'm not joking. And i've read it all!,
Guys, like think through your memories, have you ever seen one?
Or a rocket launcher?
Or C4? (Despite Yuichiro tanked a nuke)
Or a trap to drown a fighter?
There's NONE!!!
 
Joined
Sep 16, 2024
Messages
10
I appreciate the stories belief in the human body but I dislike how it downplays science and the advancement of warfare. You can talk about how both are amazing without downplaying the other.

Maybe it's just the JSDF that is specifically bad because they have no experience?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top