Baki-Dou - Vol. 22 Ch. 193 - The Close

Another Baki series concludes, with the series' tried and true shitty ending resolution. At least the fights are always great.

So he introduced Musashi to the story. A character so strong that he defeated almost every character we knew, killed Retsou and may even be stronger than Baki and ogre... and that’s how he chose to conclude his story? Man... that’s really lame...

Dex-chan lover
Im usually 100 percent on board with a lot of the craziness in Baki but this was just....no. I hope there's a chance the anime will alter this ending a bit

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro you have GOT to be kidding me. This was such a hyped up fight and a promising fight. Just for this shit to happen?! Beyond disappointed in an otherwise great story imo.

Dex-chan lover
Expected reactions. Coming back to this a third time I thought I might come back from this with something else to take from this fight and ending.

Nah, still the same. Weak finish to that fight. With all these grappler Baki still holds supreme on having a real satisfying ending. Son of ogre I understood the ending and respected it, given the characters and the development. But man those fight endings really dig at Cha sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread