Baki Dou - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Fighting Alongside Retsu

Dex-chan lover
OH MAN, THEY'RE GONNA CLONE MY BOY RETS-

Katsumi is gonna use Retsu's arm.

27d.png

Group Leader
Hell yes, the author is doing a straight-up Fate transplant. This is so much more creative than using cloning again. I'll miss Retsu, but at least his legacy will partially live on. Who knows, maybe the author will have some soul shit happen and Retsu occasionally materializes, either through unconscious use of his kung fu or straight up possession.

I still new to the Baki thing...but when did Retsu die? Like I missed alot if i skipped it or whatnot....

Honoo is too obvious...

Shachihoko could be Abi. It would be interesting to have a sumo striker with reach in the lineup.

Dex-chan lover
Reihou is almost certainly Hakuho - current yokozuna and GOAT rikishi

Dunno how to feel about Liquid Katsumi, what was the point of all that talk about him developing a one-armed martial art if this is what's going to happen?

"Liquid Katsumi" lmao. Was kinda hoping retsu would come back....though, i guess this is fine

Huh, i thought with Retsu being a Kaiou, a national treasure, China's government would be more detailed about his body.

Power Uploader
Please put some actual effort into your shit for fuck's sake.
38286143-old-west-hang-mans-noose-isolated-on-white-background-.jpg

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@MistaL
While we don't stifle criticism of a release, we do not tolerate even the implication or suggestion that a user commit suicide because their release doesn't meet your personal standards.

I am hard pressed to conclude why else you would include a picture of a noose with the words, and I'm paraphrasing, "Put more effort into your release." It certainly looks like you are suggesting that the poster, group, TL, whatever, should commit suicide rather than fail to live up to your expectations.

This is completely unacceptable. Please take one day off from commenting to reflect on our rules and how you can post more thoughtfully in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

I would have preferred Retsu make a full comeback since Tokugawa has the cloning capability to do it, but instead we get only an arm.

Having said that, I'm still fine with this since it will be interesting to see a combined Katsumi-Retsu character.

I guess the Retsu arm will make Katsumi
the 'one-arm' skill complete, although it's not really one-arm anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread