Baki no Wa! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Contributor
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
633
Thanks for the chapter! Would love if this led to a Rahen chapter of Koushou just working random odd jobs
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 16, 2023
Messages
973
Ahh, Old Yujiro, Before the intense memes and when he was still an interesting and mysterious character.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Apr 14, 2019
Messages
103
I was hoping they mentioned the optic nerves aren't in the neck.
 
Power Uploader
Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
320
I was hoping they mentioned the optic nerves aren't in the neck.
Same here, but I think at this point it's just canon to the world of Baki's anatomy. It is a very strange thing, since Itagaki is usually insanely on-point with anatomy (especially muscle groups), so maybe it's always been intentionally wrong just to make it more interesting of an attack visually.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top