Baki Rahen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Test of Strength

Dex-chan lover
Dang! Hanada entered more or less sexually assaulting a woman way back when in the Grappler Baki, Roasts Wrestlers, gets broken by a Wrestler, proceeds to provide light commentary and then vanishes for a decade or two to come back and throw HANAYAMA KAORU TO THE FLOOR!?
he just went from nowhere to now here!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dang! Hanada entered more or less sexually assaulting a woman way back when in the Grappler Baki, Roasts Wrestlers, gets broken by a Wrestler, proceeds to provide light commentary and then vanishes for a decade or two to come back throw HANAYAMA KAORU TO THE FLOOR!?
He learned from his Master Motobe how to do a proper comeback
Watch him jump between Koshou and Jack to protect them too

Dex-chan lover
Dang! Hanada entered more or less sexually assaulting a woman way back when in the Grappler Baki, Roasts Wrestlers, gets broken by a Wrestler, proceeds to provide light commentary and then vanishes for a decade or two to come back throw HANAYAMA KAORU TO THE FLOOR!?
I didn't remember who he was, it's been so long. But in Bakiland when someone comes doing shit like this against some top dog, they usually get high on their own supply and end being facerolled. Jack's gonna bite his ass.

Dex-chan lover
For a second I thought this is Ali Jr or Kehaya who is now tanned without explanation like Sukune and Pickle.
If even this guy get a comeback, can I hope for Yuri?

I also wanted to share this video with you. Itagaki is in action at 9:38 and 12:40

I literally do not remember this guy at all and he's introduced clowning on Hanayama. Damn.
He was a student of Motobe and was set up as a new opponent for Baki before the childhood flashback, only to be defeated off-screen by Toba, the big wrestler.

Dex-chan lover
XD
He learned from his Master Motobe how to do a proper comeback
Watch him jump between Koshou and Jack to protect them too
I almost forgot he was one of Motobe's Former Students! I need to reread Grappler Baki!

Double-page supporter
Sword dude embarrassed by Musashi, Koushou Shinogi (last seen getting booty checked clapped by Doyle, who didn't win a single other fight), and some dude from all the way back from the first manga who got beat off screen

Holy shit guys, this manga is pulling out all the stops with a-listers ( I hope next we see that duck pickle ate make a comeback)

Dex-chan lover
Dang! Hanada entered more or less sexually assaulting a woman way back when in the Grappler Baki, Roasts Wrestlers, gets broken by a Wrestler, proceeds to provide light commentary and then vanishes for a decade or two to come back and throw HANAYAMA KAORU TO THE FLOOR!?
can you link the chapter that starred him? Been a min since i read og baki

Dex-chan lover
Sword dude embarrassed by Musashi, Koushou Shinogi (last seen getting booty checked clapped by Doyle, who didn't win a single other fight), and some dude from all the way back from the first manga who got beat off screen

Holy shit guys, this manga is pulling out all the stops with a-listers ( I hope next we see that duck pickle ate make a comeback)
XD I wonder who we'll see next truly! Toba? Ali Jr (Not being a simp now)? I hope we see Nomi again! I know Nomi's recent, but I still want him to come back.

Users who are viewing this thread