Baki Rahen - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - The Reason for the Father's Invitation

Dex-chan lover
Expectations: a father-son fight.

Reality is that if Jack wins, he gonna rape his dad as revenge for what he did to his mom.

Power Uploader
Tekken-like game for Baki would be awesome, so much fighters, and nobody ever came up with idea of modern game for this series, huh.
Thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
IT'S HAPPENING!.... but, I got this feeling that baki is going to show up

Dex-chan lover
Tekken-like game for Baki would be awesome, so much fighters, and nobody ever came up with idea of modern game for this series, huh.
Thanks for translation!
I think Harada got his gears ticking with that false Tekken 8 trailer. Maybe some seasons in.

Dex-chan lover
That Poor Waiter did not want to see this for a second time. Nice, instead of asking about his mother, he went right for the Jugular and called him Inhuman. It's a bit early though, right? We're 19 chapters in and Jack is going to fight his dad... Does this mean he'll lose this round? Maybe someone will interject? Will someone be angered by his death?
Or will Pickle once more sense a wild battle going on? Though seeing how Pickle has been recently I don't think he'll rush headlong into anything for a while. Hmm, this is bizarre... But, Let's see round 2 I suppose! The Father & Son Fight Sequel!
EDIT: Wait... Is Doppo... going to leap in and tell Jack he's too prideful or something? Is someone going to step in and have him reassess his stance afore fighting the big boss?! This is exciting! I don't know what's going to happen!

Group Leader
It's not really appropriate for a dessert, but... unzips
image.png

Maybe Jack is much stronger currently than we realize? There isn’t all that much to go off of tbf.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'm finally getting closure. I've been rooting for Jack ever since he failed to get his revenge in the original Baki manga

Dex-chan lover
All things considered this is the most NORMAL Baki chapter we have ever had.

Dex-chan lover
So Yujiro is really going after Jack when he's half-blind and half-deaf?

Dex-chan lover
Yujiro : The bone really should be removed.

Jack: Weak shit. Chomps

Alright here we go baby, through the wall or out the window, which happens first? My bet is wall.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Told ya. Nothing like beating the shit out your kids to digest an high end meal.

Dex-chan lover
oh what they got to business immediately wtf. Thank you for the translation. MAN Jack is the most impolite polite person ive seen
Seeing as Jack clearly wants to fight Yujiro I like to think he didn't panic a bit because Yujiro was getting angry at what he said, but rather that he came off ruder than intended.

Users who are viewing this thread