Baki Rahen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Make It Back

Dex-chan lover
First off, RED FLAG!!!

Second off, you could know how to use a knife as a master you'll never beat a bear in a fight, too much muscle, meat, and the fact that the claw swipe just teared your head off.

Dex-chan lover
We're going to get a real bloody match soon, aren't we?
The Shinogi Bros are some of the best characters I think. Kureha's 180 from evil, Koushou's growth as well. Their Fight in the Maxim Tournament!
I can't help but, feel a bit nervous though, Jack, Koushou... It's going to be a bloodbath...

Dex-chan lover
In some messed up way, Baki's story already concluded.
Baki is like a fighting game:
Part 1, 2 and 3 were the main story
Part 4 and 5 were DLC
In Part 6, all the characters and moves were unlocked, so now comes competative and your main is Jack.

And Retsu had too many OP combos, so he was killed in the DLC to explain why he's not allowed in tournaments.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, it's been a while Itagaki has hyped up a match like this, I'm excited. I hope he delivers.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

image.png

First off, RED FLAG!!!

Second off, you could know how to use a knife as a master you'll never beat a bear in a fight, too much muscle, meat, and the fact that the claw swipe just teared your head off.
Someone with a spear however can beat a bear in a fight . Are the apex preadtor due to our ability to use pointy sticks and our ability to throw objects accurately.

Baki will remain as one of the most insane mangas ever conceived, and people will love it for it.

Users who are viewing this thread