Baki Rahen - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - His Life in the City

Aggregator gang
Bro, I know this man folded both of the Baki siblings, but drinking trash juice?!

🤢🤢🤢

Dex-chan lover
Happy Pride month everybody.

Also, I love how the passerby in Baki always focus on the most random stuff, like the guy surprised that Pickle could eat 3 birds at once and not the fact there is a lunatic eating live crows in the middle of the street

Dex-chan lover
Dang it! That's it? That's okay, I'm glad to see Ol' Pickle again, slowly but surely he's learning about the world. Begs to question though, where did he get the cloak?

Dex-chan lover
I really hope they don’t make Pickle fight again. Pickle hunts to survive, that’s the gist of his “fight”, while all other characters fight to become stronger or prove their strength (or something along that line).

So after his last fight I feel kinda bad if Pickle got shoved in to fights while all he wants is probably just to live.

Dex-chan lover
I love the idea of Jack using his biting Do against Pickle, because you can make some philosophical statement about the efficacy of “wildness” in biting, being that it is crucial for survival, versus a “refinement” in biting, being that it can be developed solely for the maximum amount of damage.

Dex-chan lover
First we hug, then we fight. Along the streets with all our might.

The people stare with awe and fright, as I ask of you to have a bite.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
fellas is it gay to hug a former opponent
In Japan hugging is actually seen as a lot more erotic-adjacent than in the west. Like it's not something friends or siblings literally can't do but it's something where they'd think about the implications and only do it in public if they reeeeally don't care what other people think.

The only time bystanders won't imagine anything sexual is if it's a parent and child.

The man used to only eat tigers, dinosaurs and monsters, now he is slurping slurp...

Something tells me Jack is better nourished than Pickle...

And... will Jack fight Baki before facing Yujiro??

Users who are viewing this thread