Baki Rahen - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Gentlemen

Dex-chan lover
Why so short 😭😭
dkDqJIel.png

Dex-chan lover
That's lore accurate. Pickle is a prehistoric human with feakish features and Jack had surgery done to lengthen forearms and shins.
Pickel has those features primarily when he shifts into his “Quadrupedal mode” otherwise they are usually fine, but here they look more like stretched popeye arms for seemingly no reason. Specifically look on pg. 14: This is a classic Itagaki action motion, but something is wrong with the persepctive, like it’s trying to be 3D deformed with the wrong values.

Jack’s leg is unusually long and looks like it might be bending more out of the page, but then his foot doesn’t have any perspective shift on it so the leg looks mis-sized. Same for his arm: from his shoulder to his bicep and forearm down to his fist all look like they are coming more out of the page, but with the way the punch goes, they should be smaller/leaner because he is punching away from the perspective of the reader, BUT Pickle’s body IS following that perspective which is why Pickle’s forearms look much stubbier than usual. Yet if Jack is just punching Pickle straight down the line then none of this perspective shift should be happening at all and everything should follow their, usual abnormal pattern, sizing.

Trust me I know the lore, and I know the bodies. Summthin Ain’t Right here.

Users who are viewing this thread