Baki Rahen - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Oath

Dex-chan lover
Strange, Jack knew who Gaia and Motobe was.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/9247d46c-823e-4d18-95f3-8d807d84cdac/11
https://mangadex.org/chapter/a86bbf43-7a05-49db-8e3b-73916d97147b/1

That's crazy that in 80 volumes or something that Jack never met hanayama.
There are already 150 volumes(!!!)

Baki the grappler - 42
Baki: new grappler - Baki 31
Hanma Baki - 37
Bakidou (1) - 22
Bakidou (2) - 17
Baki Rahen - 3 (so far)

Is that the first volume cover without Baki on it?
Hanma Baki (Part 3) had a few covers with only Yujiro.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I desperately need a Jack vs Hanayama fight. They're two of my favorite fighters.

Dex-chan lover
That is something I've never thought about. Jack and Kaoru haven't really ever met, face to face. They've been in the general vicinity of one another, but have never talked. Furthermore, I always wondered what Hanayama does when giants are fighting on his turf! This Chapter was informative! XD
Wait the next volume is jack!? What!? Not Baki looking at us in some pose? This hasn't happened since volume 29 of Baki Hanma, Son of Ogre! Daaaaaaaaang! (And I mean a volume cover which doesn't feature Baki on the front, or in it at all.

Aggregator gang
the fact they both appeared in part 1 but never met face to face is crazy

Dex-chan lover
Now this is the match far better than anything this arc has to offer.

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate all the character growth from Kaoru. Back in the childhood arc when he was a budding Yakuza at age 15 he was really silent and socially awkward. Nowadays he's taken to using his words fully as needed at age 20. He's probably better at communicating with words than Baki at this point hahah

Aggregator gang
It's utter nonsense that this manga has been running for literal decades and these two don't know each other.

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate all the character growth from Kaoru. Back in the childhood arc when he was a budding Yakuza at age 15 he was really silent and socially awkward. Nowadays he's taken to using his words fully as needed at age 20. He's probably better at communicating with words than Baki at this point hahah
It's weird how he barely speaks in his spin-off

Dex-chan lover
there is no way itagaki makes this manga this funny on purpose what do you mean these 2 VERY important supporting characters have never interacted with each other properly once in the 80 or so volumes of this series and one of them doesn't even know THEIR NAME or of them this kills me im crying

Users who are viewing this thread