Baki: Revenge Tokyo

Fed-Kun's army
This mans art is more terrifying than Junji Ito, as much as I want to try the story.

22f.png

Dex-chan lover
I loved the convict arc...but bringing them back like this...I fear the author just couldn't think of something else after the flintstone fighter and Musashi clone.
Oh well, if is epic is fine.
Thought at least the blind one had died, and Speck is revitalizating himself...really pushing it.

Group Leader
@VooXoo I'm not sure what you mean by "the author just couldn't think of something else", these are side stories released separate from the main story (baki dou and baki dou 2018) that were included in rereleases of baki dou volumes. They're not meant to be solid continuations

Dex-chan lover
I think we need to see another proper tournament arc, with the prisoners and everyone else who's been introduced since Part 1.

Dex-chan lover
I loved the convict arc...but bringing them back like this...I fear the author just couldn't think of something else after the flintstone fighter and Musashi clone.
Oh well, if is epic is fine.
Thought at least the blind one had died, and Speck is revitalizating himself...really pushing it.
I know it has been a few years since this comment, but Itagaki himself has retconned this manga. I'm guessing it either went over poorly, or he looked at it again and wondered what the hell he was thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread