Bakidou (2018) - Ch. 65 - The Technician's Toolbox

@Big_Boss
Ali Jr., but he was wounded from fighting Jack & Shibukawa, and he had already starched Doppo before.

Before that he did beat Dorian, but Dorian (technically) avenged that loss by beating him with his wrist-bomb-thingey.

And before that.... Amanai Yu I guess ? But that was Yujiro finishing him so idk if you can count that.

So yeah, it's been 20 years since Jobppo has won against someone in a clean 1v1.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like this sumo ark should've been before Musashi cause its like filler.

Kind of hope the next "enemy" is not the strongest genetically engineered bodybuilders from USA or something.

Power Uploader
@SenorBlue, eh, I remember reading first parts, where Doppo was hyped, now he's like one of first to lose to a "new competitor" in almost every new part.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else notice that in that 'foot lifted' image his leg is apparently connected to his man-boobs or somewhere therabout? The size of his belly makes that particular stance impossible, lol.

Meanwhile Ali jr is laughing his ass off on the stands while waiting for his rematch.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so fucking tired of this shit. Sumo can kiss my ass. Doppo is again going to job

Dex-chan lover
so, they did end up making him get jobbed again (and again and again) Be nice to see a double ko rather than doppo always getting jobbed.

Dex-chan lover
SOON
WAKEY-WAKEY.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread