Bakidou (2018) - Ch. 80 - His Last All-Out Burst

After Retsu showed up, I'm fine with Katsumi losing this one.

He better be stronk AF after properly incorporating Kenpo tho

Dex-chan lover
Feels a bit weird seeing someone other than a Hanma copying the moves of other fighters.

Is it just me or has itagakis ability to draw faces changed? Like comparing this Baki to Baki from the new grappler Baki this one looks weird

Dex-chan lover
Like father like son, another headbutt to the face

It's great to see that Shishimaru isn't afraid to get up after falling to the ground unlike Kyogei and Taketsurugi. Hopefully that happens for Honoo and Reihou as well, I like seeing the rikishi fight in unorthodox situations

Dex-chan lover
Katsumi hasn't lost yet. Though I'm surprised the representative from grand sumo was able to get back up so quickly.

If there's one thing a person should respect about Sumo, it's their ability to maintain balance. They have to deal with 300+ pound monsters charging at them at full tilt and with that weight, be hit so hard they're thrown away from the force. The reason they practice the leg lifts is to grow stronger trunks (hips and leg muscles) = stronger balance and resolve. In martial arts, eastern and western, you need strong legs to take hits, as your legs are taking the brunt of the force of impacts. So it makes sense that a Sumo wrestler could get up after taking those hits, then again, he's also taking the supposed Supersonic strikes from Katsumi too, which borders on suspension of disbelief.

Users who are viewing this thread