Bakidou (2018) - Ch. 84 - The Tiny Giant

Dex-chan lover
Baki, you of all people, shouldn't surprise of anything about any martial art by now.

If Baki is taller than this guy, why is he drawn taller than Baki? I mean height disparity is the least of this series’s eccentricities but yknow

Honestly this is the sort of post-retirement slice-of-life the series deserves. We just get to see Baki hanging out having fun, no-personal-stakes fights and cheering on his friends. This whole series is the equivalent of that scene at the end of the Avengers when they're all sitting in the restaurant together and I LOVE it

Dex-chan lover
Good old Sumo; grabs another's back and completely wastes the opportunity by throwing the dude away because Sumo can't really do anything except make the other dude fall and move out of a circle.

So this is officially a bi-weekly manga now right with a break every week? Is that how the magazine work or the author got special treatment?

@bababobo Big time same for me. I feel like this series has always had crazy spin-off potential, and at this point, I'm just kinda vibing with what you described and looking forward to more of the Retsu Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
@bababobo You know what, I really like this take on the current state of Baki. Baki's own storyline was over two series ago. Now it's just Baki and friends finding new ways having fun the only way they know how, no drama (Ignore the Musashi arc, that was the dying flames of high tension Baki fights), just styles matches.

Dex-chan lover
Daang!
That hand grabbing Baki in the air is awesome

Dex-chan lover
This is actually a fact. When you wrestle with a strong grappler they feel exceedingly big. Similar to grappling a gorilla. They feel huge even if you outweigh them

Thank you for these translations. Great work as always!
I'm liking this start of the fight. Can't wait for more! \(^o^)/

Dex-chan lover
Me when I finally see the grappling about to go down in Grappler Baki
zSCRBPT.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread