Bakkatsu! ~Bakushu Kassai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - 2nd Drink ① Barley and Hops

Dex-chan lover
Please use apostrophes properly. Just run the translation through a grammar/spelling checker before typesetting. Like half the usage of "its" vs. "it's" is incorrect, which is easily preventable by any decent automated checker.

Group Leader
Please use apostrophes properly. Just run the translation through a grammar/spelling checker before typesetting. Like half the usage of "its" vs. "it's" is incorrect, which is easily preventable by any decent automated checker.
Hi, just to check, which panels exactly are the usages of “its” and “it’s” wrong?

Dex-chan lover
Ah thanks, didn’t catch those few, but I’m pretty sure “it’s alright” is the proper way to say it, unless you’re referring to another one?
Sorry, I miscounted panels. 37:4 and 37:5, rather than 37:3 and 37:4.

Dex-chan lover
Ah I see, well thanks for pointing them out. I’ll see if I can reupload the corrected panels when I’m done with the current chapter
I don't generally sweat what I take to be typos — I'm more concerned about what looks like actual misunderstanding — but you asked after someone else raised the matter, and I thought that it would be best to give an answer.

Now, if someone repeatedly wrote “its' ” for “it's”, that would be a different matter!

Users who are viewing this thread