BAKUEN - Ch. 4 - Labyrinth

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the great chapter, yeah when I saw the weapons there I figured he was likely to be Rinchuu, but still I expected him to be in better condition..... though if he's the sixth strongest then the top 5 must be downright terrifying to see in combat.

@Krune haha, you'd think! The first one on that list is the leader, here in the manga called Soukou. Yes, Akira. Now, in the book, the guy is described as a short, dark faced, somewhat plump man, who is not that good at fighting, but having the disposition of an angel, so any time he meets someone, and said person realizes who's before them, they fall over themselves to please Soukou. "Oh my god, it's Timely Rain, we heard so much about you! Please forgive us that we tried to kill/eat you! Please accept our riches and our highest regard!" It's pretty hilarious actually.
Also fun fact: on that list Iron Ox is the 22nd, and Shishin is the 23rd.

Dex-chan lover
@Sarkanybaby then I hope at the very least their able to find some way to patch that hole up in the future otherwise I can see any group meetings they have in the future getting rather unsettling.

Damn I wish I was familiar with the legend but I'm enjoying this story so far.

Users who are viewing this thread