BAKUEN

Group Leader
I've been reading this for 6 months now and have been eagerly anticipating the next chapter each month. Very highly recommended.

It reminds me of the old school 80s/90s manga and anime :3

Dex-chan lover
Real interesting and the art and story seem super gritty like a lot of old school manga used to be.

Group Leader
Hmm... glad someone picked this up. I was going to work on this if I had the chance, but I didn't want to overburden my JTL.
Oh, btw, if you want to slice the workload, I can TS/RD this series. @Sarkanybaby
(you can straight up DM me, or if you wish to contact me on discord, APEP#7018)

Ooooooooooh, very interesting setup that only took two chapters to explain and hook me! Now... how long can you stay interesting without become boring or devolve into shoving twenty paragraphs down my throat for exposition?

k so i like this, but wow the hell is the speed of the plot advancing, it goes from "end of the world" to "i must do everything and save everyone" in like 2 heart beats... The pacing is 0 to 100 in 2 chapters really.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting, just a little rushed and the dialogue is a little weird.

@Phelix I'm sorry about the dialogue, I'm doing my best, and I'll try to be even better!
@iamlazy I think the pace is set by the fact that this manga is a monthly release.

So this is basically an isekai based on an actual existing story. I'm guessing the reason why the pacing feels so rushed is because the author is going in under the assumption the audience knows the story?

Dex-chan lover
Ha. Person in a panel with the whole galaxy as the background. I love this kind of panel.

Users who are viewing this thread