Bakunyu Bunny Obasan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Messages
7
I wanted to get this chapter out faster because I think it's important for introducing some of the main girls, so please let me know if you see any problems you want fixed! Also, as always, thanks for reading!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
4,889
Wow he has to roll a lottery before getting a foot in the door & the odds are even worse to pull Youko... I'd probably give up at that point especially when tried for months. He has better odds meeting her outside of the establishment but maybe learning the truth might motivate himself to improve his life before meeting her again. Thanks for the translations.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 3, 2024
Messages
2,253
Is this series trying to normalize hosts clubs? Those places where women pretend to care about their clients.
I am not really sure where this series wants to go.

Also, I was curious, about the author's other work, which is available in english and is quite short,10 chapters, is basically one of those josei stories where the meek FeMC is overwhelmed by a very forward bigger, stronger (also her boss) guy who basically imposes himself in the very first chapter saying that he wants to date her and then grabbing her and kissing her.
They get to third base in chapter 2 (this is from chapter 2) and homerun in chapter 4. It feels written by a woman.

0002-021.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Messages
552
So wait, he gets a reservation to roll the gacha? Or the gacha lets him make a reservation?
 
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Messages
7
So wait, he gets a reservation to roll the gacha? Or the gacha lets him make a reservation?
The gacha lets him make a reservation. I probably could have translated "reservation" as "ticket" instead in some parts to make things clearer. However, to be clear, he is rolling the gacha to get a reservation for time with one of the girls, also referred to as a ticket sometimes.
 
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Messages
7
Is this series trying to normalize hosts clubs? Those places where women pretend to care about their clients.
I am not really sure where this series wants to go.

Also, I was curious, about the author's other work, which is available in english and is quite short,10 chapters, is basically one of those josei stories where the meek FeMC is overwhelmed by a very forward bigger, stronger (also her boss) guy who basically imposes himself in the very first chapter saying that he wants to date her and then grabbing her and kissing her.
They get to third base in chapter 2 (this is from chapter 2) and homerun in chapter 4. It feels written by a woman.

0002-021.png
It is written by a woman, and I don't know if it's worth looking at the moral in a story titled "Mega Tits Bunny Woman"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top