Bakunyuu-tachi ni Tsuihou Saretaga Modore to Iwaretemo, mou oso…Modorimashiyuu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Wow, usually with this kind of story, it would have taken like what, 10 to 20 chapters where the scumbag final get their karma. I'm actually surprised by how quick it took.

Not that I'm complaining.

Dex-chan lover
Not often do you get the “incompetent hero” kicked out of the party after the MC and it feels so right…at least, until he turns psychotic and becomes a murder hobo.

Dex-chan lover
Shin should stay solo-dolo. They kicked him out once and they'll do it again. Take the first rejection, hit the gym, don't return. He got a cutie chasing him already anyways. Don't let the boobs control you!
Amen. My thoughts exactly.
Sadly, this story is about tits and we already know that he'll fall for it (or them, ifywim).
My opinion is that a story about him alone, being solo and on the way to the top would be much, much more interesting. Sadly, I'm not the author, so....yes, it's tits.
I at least hope it won't end up with him being a whimp dragged around by the girls because of boobs
Very dark take, but ideally, aside from Fana who's still relatively new, the mage and thief ought to sell their bodies and souls to MC for how much they betrayed him.

Though the treatment on MC was harsh, it ironically worked in his favor to quickly garner experience and strength to tackle stronger monsters, and as he said, he can now handle S-Rank quests on his own. He could live off his own earnings by this point without much support needed.

The girls by this point will only hold MC back and ride on his coattails of success, so if they have any chance of getting him back, if seduction doesn't work, they'll have to become his sex slaves to earn his forgiveness.

This is only the 'ideal' take that would take a dark turn, however. From how the beginning of this series started, MC will likely cave into the power of boobs, but I hope after his post-nut clarity, he'll be more resolute to the girls' advances when we finally get back to the present.

Double-page supporter
Mogo John help me with your haeh since this plot doesn't make sense

Dex-chan lover
Very dark take, but ideally, aside from Fana who's still relatively new, the mage and thief ought to sell their bodies and souls to MC for how much they betrayed him.

Though the treatment on MC was harsh, it ironically worked in his favor to quickly garner experience and strength to tackle stronger monsters, and as he said, he can now handle S-Rank quests on his own. He could live off his own earnings by this point without much support needed.

The girls by this point will only hold MC back and ride on his coattails of success, so if they have any chance of getting him back, if seduction doesn't work, they'll have to become his sex slaves to earn his forgiveness.

This is only the 'ideal' take that would take a dark turn, however. From how the beginning of this series started, MC will likely cave into the power of boobs, but I hope after his post-nut clarity, he'll be more resolute to the girls' advances when we finally get back to the present.
Not that dark.
The mage and thief will indeed give their body and soul to MC.
It's a combination of love + lust.
Mostly lust.

About MC having post-nut clarity...
That's a tough call bro.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Not that dark.
The mage and thief will indeed give their body and soul to MC.
It's a combination of love + lust.
Mostly lust.

About MC having post-nut clarity...
That's a tough call bro.
:huh:
I say 'hope', but honestly, I'm setting that bar pretty low.

Dex-chan lover
Wow so the MTL I ran through the WN was right and Raid really did threaten to kill Shin all this time. I had commented this on an earlier chapter but was unsure how trustworthy the translation was.

Well, finally time for big tits!

Dex-chan lover
The girls are not beating the allegations. My boy, so pure and innocent. He does have a lot of big BOOBA so

Banned
these bitches really say that after all they've done to mc?
also, author knows that leaving a loose end (letting that trash alive) is always end up bad, right?

Dex-chan lover
Nothing new and not that dark, tbh.
Noel from Most Notorious Talker sells 2 of his party members to the mafia, after the dude lost all the party money and ran away with the girl who was kinda riding on his back.
For the rest, well you're right. They will be "trophy wives".
Why give them buff when he can cast all on himself and solo everything?

mc needs to run away and find new girls. These 3 are no different and clinging onto him for his skills

Dex-chan lover
Good riddance raid.

I got a feeling that raid is going to show up again and try to get revenge on Shin. Hope Shin kills him before he becomes too much of a nuisance.

Dex-chan lover
I really feel like you guys in the comments here are being unfair and harsh to these girls by excessively vilifying them for things mostly out of their control.

First of all, Fana has exactly zero blame here. She wasn't involved in the banishment at all, and she has no attachment to Shin initially to try and defend him or keep him around. She's as much of a victim of Raid as he is. And of course she wants to bring him back mainly for his skills, what with her goal of being S rank. Adventuring is a dangerous profession where one's skills, strength and ability are literally a matter of life and death. Pragmatism trumps blind loyalty if you want to stay alive.

Secondly, Nina and Lena are only worried about keeping Shin safe. Nina because Shin at least APPEARED to be weaker than them, and Lena because she knew that Raid was intentionally putting Shin in harm's way (and because Shin appeared to be weaker). They were only looking out for his health and life. It's not like they were abusive and mean to him.

Sure, they all could have talked to Shin more, but this entire situation was always and ever Raid's fault. He was the weakest link in the party and the catalyst for everything bad that happened to Shin. He deserves 99.9% of the blame for everything.

I'm sure these girls will do what they can to atone for being party to kicking Shin out of the group.

Sexually, that is.

Dex-chan lover
I really feel like you guys in the comments here are being unfair and harsh to these girls by excessively vilifying them for things mostly out of their control.

First of all, Fana has exactly zero blame here. She wasn't involved in the banishment at all, and she has no attachment to Shin initially to try and defend him or keep him around. She's as much of a victim of Raid as he is. And of course she wants to bring him back mainly for his skills, what with her goal of being S rank. Adventuring is a dangerous profession where one's skills, strength and ability are literally a matter of life and death. Pragmatism trumps blind loyalty if you want to stay alive.

Secondly, Nina and Lena are only worried about keeping Shin safe. Nina because Shin at least APPEARED to be weaker than them, and Lena because she knew that Raid was intentionally putting Shin in harm's way (and because Shin appeared to be weaker). They were only looking out for his health and life. It's not like they were abusive and mean to him.

Sure, they all could have talked to Shin more, but this entire situation was always and ever Raid's fault. He was the weakest link in the party and the catalyst for everything bad that happened to Shin. He deserves 99.9% of the blame for everything.

I'm sure these girls will do what they can to atone for being party to kicking Shin out of the group.

Sexually, that is.
Tbf, it's not that he appeared weaker, he was. Because he was buffing the other 3 instead of himself.

Now, about Nina and Lena...that's just the usual "for the sake of plot" imo: you're worried for his well-being, so you send him to the unknonw on his own because your party leader said so? What if he joins a random party and dies during a quest? Did leaving him on his own save him?
Those 2 choose fame over him saying it was for his best, when if they really cared for him, they would have stayed with him, either banishing raid or leaving the party. More so when, iirc, Raid was the last member to join.

About Fana....well, she got scammed. That's crystal clear. She was presented a rank A going for S party, but found a rank C party.
But the moment she realizes Shin is actually the strongest, she starts plotting to legit use him.
Sure, adventuring is a risky job, but a trusty teammate goes longer than riding tailcoats. Even more when she (as of now) didn't bring anything to the party (as for Raid words).
And from chapter 1, we already know what her plan is

So, even if that's what the story is about and adding that Raid is scum with most of the faults, these 3 girls aren't just victims.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so they chose to banish MC even though they knew that Raid was the problem and not him because checks notes they were scared of him sending people after them (tf?) But now that they realize that they're trash without MC they're not scared of banishing Raid anymore to bring MC back? Oh hell nah brother they're just as bad as the Raid guy and MC is better off without them, the sage is the only good and competent one so I hope he forms a party with her and make the other 2 choose between becoming his sex slaves or piss the fuck off (not gonna happen I know lol fuck this manga)

Users who are viewing this thread