Bakunyuu-tachi ni Tsuihou Saretaga Modore to Iwaretemo, mou oso…Modorimashiyuu! THE COMIC - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, after this initial slow period of him running solo, once he gets boobnitized into rejoining former girls the erotica tag will make sense.
I'm more surprised the manga hasn't blitzed through this part of the story to reach the part everyone is actually here for - the boobs.

Dex-chan lover
Low level quest typically ignored by higher level members?

Dead low level adventurers?

Goblins?
goblin-slayer-season-2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if this is translation's fault or manga's, but...
What hill did that stone ball roll down? Didn't MC summon it right above the mobs?
Also what happened to having dinner "next to" guild girl?

MD@Home
"I wonder what happens if I use buff magic on myself?"

"Oh, I get buffed"

my guy...

Anyways, thanks for translation! Let's hope this starts to live up to it tags now that we seem to be out of flashback hell.

Aggregator gang
i have no right to judge the art, BUT i`ve noticed that without the girls this story losses all appealing, the actions is not good for an isekai especially if you compare it with others of the same gender, the MC is just a very naive kid with no charisma besides being naive and innocent, is not bad is just bland for a MC.

The story is about a child that somehow is stronger that the avarage male adult despite having the emotional maturity of a 5 years old and the same physique, in a world full of women with the mating mentality of 40 years old cougars and bodys of 19-24 years old girls.

The worst part of it all is me, yep me who knwos this is all wrong but still like to read about unrealistic horny/thirsty woman with even more unrealistic and desproportionate Boobies.

Dex-chan lover
The art is not that bad tbh, but the only thing i can draw is only stickman figures, so what can i say in this. Boobs are nice though.

Power Uploader
I don't get it. Those bitches are the reason why he had to leave the party. And you're telling me they will tell MC to rejoin their party? And knowing that the MC is probably a spineless cuck, he will probably end up joining the party anyway. Man this manga fucking sucks

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. Those bitches are the reason why he had to leave the party. And you're telling me they will tell MC to rejoin their party? And knowing that the MC is probably a spineless cuck, he will probably end up joining the party anyway. Man this manga fucking sucks
Boobs are overpowered in this manga. But the premise is unlikely to carry it for more than a couple of volumes, I wonder where the story will go after that?

Double-page supporter
The translation quality is a bit sus.

"Have dinner next to me" would be better as "have dinner with me."

Also "Munch, chew, chew?!" would probably be better off as "nervous eating" or something similar.

All in all, not bad.

Aggregator gang
seems interesting so far, and sorta makes sense that he didnt realize how powerful his skill were if he was only using them on others and the time we see him maybe use them on himself it was more instinct than intentionally doing it. sticking some big boobs on the page might be a main goal but feels like there could be a bit of a story here if it continues. kind of a bummer though to be trying to find something with the "betrayed/kicked out/ abandoned, by the party theme" and finding a new one that has a bit of ero too but only 4 chapters lol. why cant they have their own tag T_T, would be a lot easier to find some i havent read lol.

though i'm a little worried about shin.. dude just wants to adventure and help people xD

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so this was indeed the classic banishment for not realizing that the buffs actually had an effect huh, good job party leader can't wait for his entire party to start doing the sex with the guy he banished.
It's more like he focused his buff on everyone else but himself while also fighting without powering himself (not enough magic?) which let him get hurt easily.
pretty much like those two mangas about full defensive MC that pretty much aggro their group while weakening himself.

Dex-chan lover
At least he'll get a big booba harem and the former party leader will get cucked. It was his decision to kick the main character out anyway, so it's what he deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread