Bakunyuu-tachi ni Tsuihou Saretaga Modore to Iwaretemo, mou oso…Modorimashiyuu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, so far Nina's probably lowest for me here. I don't dislike her, as I understand her job has her doing underhanded means to get what she wants, even using her body to some extent, and I don't know how much freedom people have in choosing their jobs/classes in this story, but this chapter pretty much showed she'll rarely, if not never be sincere in relationships. She's a valuable member in a party, sure, but I wouldn't trust her to have the commitment to stay for long, both in parties and relationships.
Not sure what's the correlation with her job/class with her being rarely or never in relationship before. Isn't it just because she never found her right man before she met Shin? And despite her teasing and seductive methods, she only let Shin to touch and feel her up like that, which showed that she's that slutty to only one man (the right man, even if she hasn't realized it yet). In fact, it's only a problem (bitter disappointment because of false hope) if you're not in her party. And even in her party, it's only Shin that she seduced; not Raid.

Dex-chan lover
They kicked him out because
they thought Raid is too strong and he could try to kill the MC, but his strength comes from the MC's buffs.
Not that I expect any consistency, but why would they party with someone who they think is a potential murderer? At best he’s a liability, at worse an active threat.

Contributor
Not that I expect any consistency, but why would they party with someone who they think is a potential murderer? At best he’s a liability, at worse an active threat.
At least that's what someone who read the novel told me. They are with him* because they thought he might do that* to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what's the correlation with her job/class with her being rarely or never in relationship before. Isn't it just because she never found her right man before she met Shin? And despite her teasing and seductive methods, she only let Shin to touch and feel her up like that, which showed that she's that slutty to only one man (the right man, even if she hasn't realized it yet). In fact, it's only a problem (bitter disappointment because of false hope) if you're not in her party. And even in her party, it's only Shin that she seduced; not Raid.
We haven't seen enough of her background to know how she got there, I'll admit that, but exposing herself that much to other men already shows how little she values herself and her body to do her job or gather certain intel, instead of saving it for the right man who she deems worthy to see it and then some. Taking such risks with men other than Shin could put her into trouble down the line, getting into an unfavorable position, and she likely won't take accountability that she's partially at fault for egging them on to that point (that's the kind of impression she gave off to me blaming Shin for not making the move instead of just coming out and doing it herself).

Dex-chan lover
We haven't seen enough of her background to know how she got there, I'll admit that, but exposing herself that much to other men already shows how little she values herself and her body to do her job or gather certain intel, instead of saving it for the right man who she deems worthy to see it and then some. Taking such risks with men other than Shin could put her into trouble down the line, getting into an unfavorable position, and she likely won't take accountability that she's partially at fault for egging them on to that point (that's the kind of impression she gave off to me blaming Shin for not making the move instead of just coming out and doing it herself).
There's indeed the risk of her method (rape and what-not), but it's her work method. Not her life method. It doesn't mean that she won't ever be able to stay committed to her party or her right man like what you mentioned in your previous comment. It's a different issue. There's still a chance that the girl's settling in on MC, though just not finalized yet.

I guess this is more or less similar to an ex-prostitutes dating someone. If you can't trust her to stay loyal to the man because of her past profession then it's quite understandable. But she could really have settling in, you know. Changing her life for the better.

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful.

aNwXrWK_700b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So. Raid gets whacked when?

I already know from reading the spoilers back in the comments thread for Chapter 1 that Raid gets shitcanned after it comes to light that he's nothing more than a narcissist with nothing but smoke and mirrors. But it'll be gratifying to know if he meets some kind of ultimate end.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, this is another one of these series where a dumbass "hero" somehow doesn't notice the difference between when he's buffed or not. It's becoming a sub-genre in and of itself

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, looking forward to chapter 5's translation as it seems the story will pick up from there (at least from what I've seen with the RAW's)

Dex-chan lover
There's indeed the risk of her method (rape and what-not), but it's her work method. Not her life method. It doesn't mean that she won't ever be able to stay committed to her party or her right man like what you mentioned in your previous comment. It's a different issue. There's still a chance that the girl's settling in on MC, though just not finalized yet.

I guess this is more or less similar to an ex-prostitutes dating someone. If you can't trust her to stay loyal to the man because of her past profession then it's quite understandable. But she could really have settling in, you know. Changing her life for the better.
Pretty much what I was going for with the ex-prostitute thing. Obviously we're still way early into this (despite how slow the updates have been) and we're already seeing how the girls are regretting letting Shin go and not being honest with themselves. We'll likely see how they try to change for the better as they try to reconcile with Shin. I just think Nina has a lot more work ahead of her with her seemingly promiscuous reputation. Sure, she may not have gone all the way with a guy, but she's pretty much like an OF girl who sold her body for views, her name and reputation is out there, it will stick to her in that area unless she decides to move, but even then she'll have a lot of cleaning up to do on her end.

The new saint seems smarter than the other two girls. I wish she would dump their party, go team up with the MC and teach him a thing or two about self-confidence. Then they could stock up on popcorn and watch his old party embarrass themselves. But who am I kidding? When the thots realise the leader is weak, they will just show their boobs to the MC, and he will be like, "OK, welcome back..."

Group Leader
Thanks for the TL, looking forward to chapter 5's translation as it seems the story will pick up from there (at least
just wait until chapter 6 comes out as well, from what I've seen the manga follows from LN story as it only gets better from there

Dex-chan lover
just wait until chapter 6 comes out as well, from what I've seen the manga follows from LN story as it only gets better from there
(EDIT: I did NOT mean any sort of criticism by this post.)

At 5 months for 3 "full" chapters that will be about the end of August.

I DO see that Indonesian chapters 3, 4, 5 all dropped last month, so maybe we won't have to wait that long.

Fed-Kun's army
there are literally two entire sets of cleavage on that girl in the last page. Am I the only one seeing that?

Fed-Kun's army
Guys.. after ch 6 (raw) i can say mc isnt beta for 100% rather 60 % for now. After telling ex-party that he will go solo its 60% cus we kno what will happen from ch1! Unfortunately as it seems, the story is about 3 thots that without mc buff, cant even beat a goblin.. Why thots? Ekhm cus what would happened if shin wont take back his buff on his ex-party? Would they seduce him or beg for return if not for power from him? the answer is nope.. Now they will go seduce him to "come back" not just cus they like him (magician girl like him a little - thief just like to tease him - saintess? Welp she is cool and little cold lady who kno what she want so yeah mc power) The strory so far is decent i would say, but we will see. I hope that they wont be just booba sluts for powa.. I hope their personalities could evolve in good way. Oh and most of all i want mc to be as cold as they were to him! They kick him out so he wont get hurt? Ok, that one thing is ok, i guess? What makes me mad, is that they talked about him as a weakling, and now they will come at him to come back cus he got powa! Thief girl said - mc gonna be ok on his own! Pffft so leave him be thot lady.. "sigh" welp wish u all to enjoy the show

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Their treatment of MC doesn't make any sense at all considering how much they seem to like him.
Do they have lofty goals or something they must achieve that they think they can't afford to bring MC with, or is it out of preservation of MC cuz it sounds like they think he'll do fine elsewhere anyways.
Like you'd think considering how they seem to be smitten by him they'd stick it out with him too I don't understand lol.

Users who are viewing this thread