Ballpark de Tsukamaete! - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Transforming

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all Kiwi here!

I've decided to pick up this series for the time being. For now, I'll be working through the end of the second volume, and then I'll decide whether to pick it up from there.
This one was a doozy to work on (and it didn't help I had to take a break for personal reasons), but I finally got it sorted and now it's here! I love this series so far, and I'm excited to be working on this. I'll probably try to work on this monthly as a secondary project to my other series. I don't really have a whole lot more to say this time around, please look forward to this again!

P.S. Did you guys notice Yamada-chan on page 4? I didn't even notice myself until I was typesetting!
P.P.S. Looks like the next two chapters at least will be shorter ones. I'm packing rn, but I'll see if I can't get at least one of them done in the next few days.
Thank you for picking up this gem 🙏

Group Leader
Thanks for picking this up!

(I'm surprised, but pleased, by the number of people posting. This didn't seem to be the sort of series that would get a wild following.)
Same here to be honest. I love seeing what people have to think about the stories though so I hope to see more engagement in the future :)

Dex-chan lover
Hate triangles man. Currently, the most optimal end ups is mc with the bento lady and gyaru with dennis. But that not sincere... i hate love angles.

Dex-chan lover
I would be on my knees confessing if a cute gyaru did a rider pose for me.

Users who are viewing this thread