Ballpark de Tsukamaete! - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Tommy's Melancholy

Group Leader
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

I don't have a lot for this one except to apologize. I wanted to get this one out on the 6th, but that didn't happen. I think this'll basically continue to be a solo project for me, which is fine, but it's good to know for sure.

Not gonna promise the next chapter will be the 8th, but it's certainly what I'll be aiming for.

Group Leader
Heh cute doggo, still a bit sad since romance was just a bait and it has been flushed down the toilet :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
even doggos deserve a break, but i'd think some places would be a bit warm in japan for a husky

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

I don't have a lot for this one except to apologize. I wanted to get this one out on the 6th, but that didn't happen. I think this'll basically continue to be a solo project for me, which is fine, but it's good to know for sure.

Not gonna promise the next chapter will be the 8th, but it's certainly what I'll be aiming for.
take your time, bro
the raws are a loooong way away (168 as of May23) so might as well take it easy
hopefully in the coming years AI/LLMs can make solo projects like these a breeze (y)

Contributor
Poor Ruriko, I can relate to her a lot in this chapter. Being late is kind of one of my bad points and I'm not a dog person either. But I can warm up to a dog if it's friendly enough like Tommy here. Aww, Ruriko and Tommy became fast friends in that short time.

Haven't seen Murata in a while, hopefully the next time he comes it's not with another girl in tow... I do miss the sweet romance crumbs with Ruriko although I understand this is really an ensemble cast manga focusing more on the stadium slice of life.

Team Ruriko FTW. Rootin' for ya gal!

Last edited:
Group Leader
Poor Ruriko, I can relate to her a lot in this chapter. Being late is kind of one my bad points and I'm not a dog person either. But I can warm up to a dog if it's friendly enough like Tommy here. Aww, Ruriko and Tommy became fast friends in that short time.

Haven't seen Murata in a while, hopefully the next time he comes it's not with another girl in tow... I do miss the sweet romance crumbs with Ruriko although I understand this is really an ensemble cast manga focusing more on the stadium slice of life.

Team Ruriko FTW. Rootin' for ya gal!
Murata has significant screentime next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread