Ballpark de Tsukamaete!

Dex-chan lover
I've been had by the first couple chapters and the description
This is not what I signed up for

Bruh the guy from the cover and the first two chapters just disappeared. Moreover, this manga has the romance genre, but there is not much romance going on (for now I think, maybe it will come later on). This manga is more like OOH wow beautiful blond woman that works at the stadium and servers beer, while other gets effected by her beautifulness or fall in love with her.

Dex-chan lover
@Sadbunny3000 it's slice of life. there are no relationships. and you can be 100 % sure there won't be any in the future either. it's just mild flirting if anything.

So the MC got changed to FMC. Great decision on the author's part. I mean how many different themes one can get by a loner male protagonist inside a ballpark anyways. Nobody wants to see him changing clothes (right, right? 🤔😜)

I am not really into any kind of sports to begin with. I am just curious of how a good author can make such a narrow theme possible. Never knew there's such a thing as a human beer dispenser. Those ladies have gotta be in great physical conditions in order to do their work like that. Found plenty of real life examples on the web. The ones I have seen all look just like the ones in Manga. I should go to Japan just to check them out! 😆😆😆😆

yeah this is pure slice of life to begin with, they better change the romance tag and description

unless there's something in future chapters that we don't know yet

still has gyaru in it so honestly don't care

Dex-chan lover
@uchiha_madao yeah, basically every couple chapters the gyaru gets involved with some new character. none of this goes beyond meaningless convos. pure SoL.

but seeing the newest chapter, things might actually change.

i love this relation ship between her and the ballpark, and how all thr characters co-exist with eachother. and how the office dude comes back bringing his relevancy into the manga agin!!!!

Just when I was about to post about removing the romance tag, he's back!

Lol, Idk why, but I feel like he's cheating on Nagatoro.

It's basically the same guy.

It's always the same guy.

Users who are viewing this thread