Bambi to Dhole

So good. Same as other commentators, the only complaint is that it's too damn short - not because it leaves anything behind, but because the story was so good that I wish there was more of it.

9.6/10 - only complaint that there wasn't an epilogue and that it was too short for my taste since it was such a good story - definitely one to remember!

even tho i want to see other character story too (like their classmate)
but i am pretty much satisfied with the ending
the drama and romance is well mixed
9/10 would recommend this

Loved this story so much!!
Just needed to comment:
didn't anyone get outraged by the relationship with the childhood friend? I mean... age gap and all but the thing is that she left a baby for a 15yo. I get she loved and trusted him but wtf? Just feel like she barged in and pretty much decided some pretty heavy stuff on that boy’s future of her own accord, with only selfish reasons 😦
Of course that this makes the story in the first place, im just venting because what the heck

Such a beautiful story. Two lost hearts find each other and healing and character growth ensue. Everytime I read this I cry.

Beautiful plot, actually deep and non-cringy writing, and an incredibly satisfying ending. It may be short but it doesn't need to be longer than it is, everything that needed to be said was captured in 22 chapters. Close to perfect romantic story for me.

Group Leader
This one surprisingly (because the synopsis doesn't do the story justice) made it into my top 10, probably even my top 5. The only problem with it was that it was not longer, because I would have continued reading this for a hundred chapters it was so good.

Feel good story, but if you hate a MC who’s a major simp, I recommend avoiding this to not feel angry.

Users who are viewing this thread