Bambino! Secondo - Vol. 6 Ch. 62 - Indomitability 3

yu6

Contributor
Thanks for the tranlsation!!
(The italian in this chapter is a little strange...)

Fed-Kun's army
That last page is dead right. Every place I go to for food gets three strikes. Screwing up my order and so on cost you a strike. I don't make a scene about it, I don't come back asking for managers, none of that matters to them anyway. I just don't come back for awhile. I'll tell people why, too. Get three strikes and I never come back.

Edit: Screw my order up in a way that's biologically unsafe - like actual "call the health department" type stuff - is an instant three strikes and I will call the health department.
NEVER tolerate that crap - It may cost someone else's life.

Thanks for the chapter!
The italian parts could use a double check, I could give a hand if you’d like

Group Leader
@Arudan
Yes, let me know what to correct it on! Our translator was commissioned so I can't really ask them to revise anything.

Dex-chan lover
Edit: Screw my order up in a way that's biologically unsafe - like actual "call the health department" type stuff - is an instant three strikes and I will call the health department.
NEVER tolerate that crap - It may cost someone else's life.

Absolutely. Serve someone raw chicken and you don't deserve to be a restaurant at all.

@Mayukas
Page 4, the orders are: carpaccio di manzo uno, salame di polpo al finocchio uno, linguine all'astice uno, zuppa di pesce uno
Page 7 and 15: gracie => grazie
Page 17: macedoni => macedonia

Group Leader
Thank you, @Arudan! Will fix it soon

If you want, please join our Discord and DM me, I can ask you in the future for corrections

Users who are viewing this thread