Bambino! Secondo - Vol. 7 Ch. 69 - City of Salt 2

These last couple chapters have been such a treat and a tease. I'm over reading with google images in another tab just drooling at these foods I've never heard of.
I really love her manager's unbridled enthusiasm. I figured he'd be cool as a cucumber considering his image, but no he's totally just a kid inside, haha.

Thanks for the chapter guys!

This is a really good arc. It's interesting to have a sudden character study of someone who I presume is not going to be in the story for long. It doesn't feel wasted or like filler, because while we're learning about why Julia acts the way she does, it's also showing us that Legare's cooking really is amazing through her reactions to the food.

Dex-chan lover
When reading manga about Chinese or Japanese cooking, I can appreciate the more intricate dishes and my mouth waters for them.

Reading this manga just makes me want spaghetti. I'm a simpleton with European food lol.

Lol the hair...

I really can't get into this arc.
I have the feeling that this manga has lost it's path.
It was originally about someone that had a talent for italian cooking and we were supposed to watch his growth. Now all that he's done from haflway into the first iteration is serve dishes. It's just a basic food manga illustrating supposedly semi orgasmic food courses. Just the usual stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread