Bambino! Secondo - Vol. 7 Ch. 70 - Confession

there it is.

and quite true

japanese restaurants are amongst the best in the world.

POGGERS!

Thanks for another chapter!

This chapter was great for seeing how much Inoue has grown up and learned from Yan-san. He's collected and confidant and knows just what to do and how subtly to do it.

That scene with the Fukamachi and the Limoncello was cute, but I was really hoping they would invite her to actually sit with them and actually drink until they hurled. Ah well.

Uekusa hiding his proud smile behind the fridge door made my stomach flutter. Just a lot of cute scenes with the staff this chapter!

Julia announcing Legare to the world did feel a bit too overt. I can't actually imagine a superstar just blurting out the name of a restaurant at a huge premiere like some sort of grand advertising opportunity. Something more realistic would have been if she mentioned she ended up liking Japan a lot because of a great restaurant, then a paparazzi post pictures of her eating at Legare (it's not like she ate anywhere else during her stay). Then people could freak out online and on the news after the premiere. I guess then the cliffhanger would be less impactful, but I think it would be much more believable.

That said, the build-up was well established and the announcement did its job; I'm excited to see the crew getting back into the game and going full throttle again! It's been too long :')

Dex-chan lover
I knew she'd get them more business but frankly I didn't expect it in such an explosive announcement. They're, uh, gonna be packed for a bit.

Group Leader
Can't wait to see the kitchen on fire in classic Bambino style! Let's get that bread!!

Users who are viewing this thread