Bambino! Secondo - Vol. 8 Ch. 81 - Faith 2

Dex-chan lover
The story just keep repeating. I think his turn as a villain already reach the end. Can we just get another villain please. Stupidness has a limit.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't Japan really have such unfireable employment laws? I thought Japanese bosses could fire people , especially low end jservice industry jobs like restaurant staff, almost whenever they wanted. Admitting to pushing Asuka down stairs AND repeatedly not getting the seasoning right AND having multiple employees think they saw him do it on purpose is easily enough for a boss to fire tsuchiya.

also, if a person like Tsuchiya with such a resentful personality did have a gf, she wouldn't be so hot.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't Japan really have such unfireable employment laws? I thought Japanese bosses could fire people , especially low end jservice industry jobs like restaurant staff, almost whenever they wanted. Admitting to pushing Asuka down stairs AND repeatedly not getting the seasoning right AND having multiple employees think they saw him do it on purpose is easily enough for a boss to fire tsuchiya.

also, if a person like Tsuchiya with such a resentful personality did have a gf, she wouldn't be so hot.
Isn’t the boss already wants to fire him? But Asuka said don’t. And the boss just accept it. All of them are stupid.

Well his gf has the same personality as him…

I dropped the second part because of stupid evil Tsuchiya and it seems like it's STILL going. Which is a shame because the first part was amazing. Anyone reading the raws can give a hint when the manga is actually done with him?

This guy attempted murder, has all of his superiors blatantly hate his guts, gets no respect from his coworkers but still has a bitchin' hot wife and is about to get away with everything. What a fuakin CHAD!

Dex-chan lover
I know challenging the guy to a cooking contest is stupid, but remember that the first part of this series involved Ban getting mercilessly beaten by his senior coworker multiple times until the guy quit for personal reasons. Not addressing workplace abuse is a recurring theme in this series.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck is he doing? Challenge an attempted murderer to a cook off??? Bambi is so balls deep in his cooker that he somehow believe that the universe dictated by the mandate of heaven involving culinary trial by combat.

Seriously what is bro doing???

I was somehow led to believe that this manga is the more realistic, gritty take on chef's career. Then they had to pull this shit. YOU 👏DON'T 👏BET 👏YOUR 👏LIFE 👏ON 👏AN 👏HONOR SYSTEM 👏WHEN 👏DEALING👏 WITH 👏A 👏PATHOLOGICAL👏 LIAR.👏 at this point, dude deserves to be his bitch.

Is this... why the scanlator drop this series two years ago?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I still don't get why Kuwahara couldn't fire him. Repeated failure in getting the food right should be considered incompetence and enough grounds to fire the damn guy, no?

Users who are viewing this thread