BanG Dream! - RAiSe! The Story of my Music - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - I am... Pareo!?

Dex-chan lover
YESSSS!! This enhances s3 so much, giving them inner thoughts to this extend is like a light novel, and Pareo is soooooooooo cute ! I hope they stay together!! and this is a surprise because I thought it was over with ch10

I love how much Chu2 helped Pareo, and how much Pareo looks up to Chu2, it's so wholesome and heartwarming.

Does anyone know what definition of Pareo Chu2 refers to?

@Rikkai I found this versions from Google-san which personally I think is close to what can be tied to what Chu2 said.
1."pareo is an Latin word started with p. Here is the definition of pareo in English pareo intransitive verb. obey, be subject/obedient to; submit/yield/comply; pay attention; attend to pareo pareo, parere, parui, paritus."
but if we take the context from the word 'hiding oneself' it can be taken from 2.Pareo/Pareu of the clothing, which is like a sarong/a wraparound skirt/ a cloth that's use to hide parts of the body.
But again this is from what I had gathered. So maybe someone might find other meanings than the ones I found. Personally I like point 1 just because it's closer to what I've seen based on Pareo's personality.

Users who are viewing this thread