Banished Disciple's Counterattack - Ch. 24

Group Leader
@noore if you think that girl at the end is Su Xin Yue then you're wrong, the girl at the end is Ji Ning Shuang the girl that send our mc off when he got kick out from the sect in chapter 02

Dex-chan lover
Well at least I'm still enjoying it despite my previous comment lol

I'd like to see the day Ye Chen gets his revenge lol

Group Leader
@noore nonono you can re read chapter 2 she is the one who only said farewell then nothing else and it have the exact same picture too. the author use that and just delete the bubble

Fed-Kun's army
"Arbitrarily"? He's only beat on people that tried to bully him or his friends/new family. That's not arbitrarily. This sect seems to be just as corrupt as the last... :/

Fed-Kun's army
@andysulung Noore is right...that's the "lover" that abandoned him in the second chapter when he lost his cultivation and was forced out of the sect. I agree with him...why is that bitch that abandoned him constantly featured...? :/

Group Leader
@Kami_Nana uhmm well the author use that last page as announcement for their release day but since we haven't caught up to it so i edit it out and let it as art(?), i dont think considered her as bitch though...
Well it got some heartbroken scene later though

Fed-Kun's army
@andysulung You don't consider someone that's supposed to be a lover that abandoned them to live alone in a harsh world(who knows how far he was from any kind of civilization...he could have died in the wilderness) and didn't even seem to care a bitch? My...you're awfully forgiving. She's a bitch that suddenly didn't care for someone after knowing him and supposedly being in love with him since they were young. All because he lost his cultivation and ability to cultivate? That's cold and heartless...just like the rest of the sect...but worse because, again, she's supposed to be his lover.

Group Leader
@Kami_Nana well because she said farewell to him, and just put an cold upfront so we still dont know if she is bitch or not. and other manhua is much more worse then how she behave, well in the same manhua that su xin yue is much more worst too lol

Fed-Kun's army
@andysulung Those were like empty words...an empty gesture. Like the saying, "actions speak louder than words"...and her action of not supporting her so called "lover" in a time of dire crisis for him definitely speaks loudly. Just because Su Xin Yue is worse doesn't mean the ex-girlfriend is good and free of blame.

Users who are viewing this thread