Banished Disciple's Counterattack

raw? found it : https://tuhao456.com/manhua/1449/ well this is the place i found it

Aggregator gang
The novel is translated but whether this manga is good i don't know yet.. Each Publisher have their own style

Let me guess, MC was betrayed for the lulz, gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are specifically written to be edgy so that the MC has an excuse to get revenge in an edgy manner and every arc is the MC getting edgier as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

Wish novel had proper translation, mtl sucks. And the group that was translating, although it was a good translation they kept splitting every chapter into two chapters, so i remember trying to read MTL ch244 and was super confused.

Everything is given easily and every character is either completely wholeheartedly good and only suffers from bad luck, or they are evil and torture people for the sake of quick benefits.
If you want absolute trash but quick power-up story with some possible revenge then go ahead but otherwise I recommend you don't read it.

This is the duplicate of this:
https://mangadex.org/title/45192/banished-disciple-s-counterattack

Edit: Thanks to whomever fixed this.

this is getting annoying to me for some reason.. another 4 chapters... and am i going crazy or did they just reupload their own chapters ? lol xD wth

Dex-chan lover
I guess some groups prefer to translate from the begining either because they want to make the series truly theirs or if the other group removes their translations for it to not become a shitshow which happens from time to time. Or just because they like the series or the other translation was low quality. Who knows @DigitalHunter

I know how manhuas work, i really like like 15 of them but this is utter shit, he came from weak to op in one chapter, one fucking chapter? Even apotheosis took well over 50 before he got reasonable power level

Users who are viewing this thread