Barairo no Yakusoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

Thank you for the update omg I missed this! I know the magazine this is printed on publishes every once in a while that's why I'm so happy to see it again! And this update oooh a new rival mayhaps? 👀

@semicharmed I don’t think so, that seemed like a flag to me, a red one at that!
Someone’s definitely lurking in the shadows (either harmful people or bodyguards appointed by Retsu?)
Also the roses Guy seems most suspicious, how come he knew her name? Why are his eyes never shown open, I might just be overanalysing it, but she’s sure to get in trouble in next chapter....
More like she’s inviting trouble!
Didn’t her parents taught her to not follow strangers when they ask her to? (No offence meant, but still!)

Dex-chan lover
@ArpanaR Well, she's young and fairly sheltered, she has an excuse. What about the old lady though?
So, what do you figure? Kidnapping for ransom (whether monetary or some other kind of leverage), or kidnapping just to deflower her and shame her husband-to-be's family to score political points or something? Either way, morons, but there are plenty of morons in the world so it's not implausible.

@Purplelibraryguy my guess is that it’s gonna be for ransom, she already had a moment where she got kidnapped by the guy who was obsessed with her mother. Luckily Mc saved her before the creep deflowered her.

I hope Retsu has someone already keeping a close eye on her, the moment he saw on the newspaper that her face and identity as his fiancé is now public knowledge he went into protective mode and already started thinking about the possibilities of someone attacking her because of her new position.

@Purplelibraryguy fairly sheltered maybe she was , but from chapter 1, her’s was a complete Cinderella story, frankly speaking, I don’t want her to be a damsel in distress this time around...
I want her to be able to get out of this impending crisis on her own, without Retsu’s help (although she got into trouble on her own too)
Also, we can’t be sure yet who are the bad guys in this situation, nor how it will unfold...
it could just be that the guys lurking in the shadows might be something like Paparazzi and click a photo of Retsu’s fiancé with the Roses guy(who might just be a popular person as well)
It won’t end up physically harming her, but could be a most severe damage on their engagement.

Users who are viewing this thread