Barakamon

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully someone will pick it up. The chapters we have here are just a bit beyond the anime.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Amazon/ Comixology has a digital version for $7.00 per volume. Still a bit expensive considering all the good series there are too read. Ill handle it the way I do other series like Goblin Slayer - Buy some volumes and read some more on the "or" sites.

Contributor
All chapters past 57 are rip-offs of the official English translations on other sites.

Dex-chan lover
Well the final volume finally dropped and with it, I can safely say that this is one of the most wholesome and great manga I've ever read. Lost every single page of this.

Loved the story (def worth the read) but the ending is classic SoL ending where it has no closure :/

Dex-chan lover
The premises were interesting, but the "main" theme is more often than not put far in the background, when present at all. What is left is chapter after chapter of the same bidimensional abrasive characters: after 40 chapters of the same thing, it felt as pleasant as glass shards in the pants.

I'm giving this manga a 10, even though I feel like it could still go on. Especially since I felt like some of the plot points were at its starting point - like the romance between the girl from Tokyo. But still I can't give anything below 10 because each chapter was so fun - even if it was repetitive. I highly recommend this for everyone, and for those looking for romance - there is none, but it's still worth it.

As someone who saw Handa-kun before reading this, what the fuck were they doing with that spin off lmao (I did like it). His character in the original series here is just so upsetting when compared to his supposed character in his youth. Like wow, he didn't grow up at all, he went all Benjamin Button and reverted back to being a child. Anyway, Barakamon is clearly a very solid work, and the only reason I dropped it is because children are so fucking annoying, fictional or otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread