Barbarian Quest - Vol. 2 Ch. 100

Contributor
Text version of the announcement, for anyone wanting it.

<Season 2 Finale Announcement>

Hello, this is Carrotoon.

Thanks to your support, Barbarian Quest has reached its completion with Chapter 100.

We would like to give our sincere thanks to Morando, the talented artist who brought Ulrich's adventures to life with his pen, and to our dedicated readers who embarked on this journey with us.

We hope to return to you with even greater works.

Thank you.

I really enjoyed this series - I'd even call it my favorite completed manhwa. Obviously, there's still more to the story past the manhwa (in the form of the web novel), but I think this series ended nicely - giving Ulrich a literal sendoff into the horizon is kinda nice.

Ulrich of the Stone Axe tribe got axed. Ironic, but it was good while it lasted.

Probably the closest we had to Berserk for a manhwa. (Definitely not the same, since Berserk is folklore-fantasy, while this is "historical"-fantasy, but I relate them in the sense of no truly happy ending, and some of the best work in art-style.)

Why did it get axed????? I'm so upset. We could have seen him go through the religions until he discovered who he truly is. End it with his death and starting a new religion as a god himself. The story was great and I wanted to see more of this world. Does he get married, does he find a religion he can accept, and what happens to his old home.

Heart dropped until I read that there's a web novel. I'm sad I won't be able to continue the journey with these beautiful illustrations, but at least I'll be able to continue it.

Users who are viewing this thread