BASCULER

Glad to see this show up here. Was the one I was most interested before bato.to went down despite literally nothing happening so far.

Group Leader
Thank you for the kind comment! It's nice to know people like this, even if it's slow going.

As an update: I'm going to finish translating the last chapters of volume 1 before scanlating them and uploading them in one big batch. I'm HOPING that will be before Valentines Day. After that the series may be paused for a while, since I don't have access to the raws beyond volume 1. Cheers!

Can't wait for more, the art style's great and the premise is interesting. Wonder how the next chapter will go

This manga has a lot of potential. Thank you for translating it

Dex-chan lover
Yay!! Was looking forward to this being uploaded to MD. Thanks!

Group Leader
Woah! Way more comments than I was expecting lol thanks all of you for the support. RL has been slaying me lately but yes I am still trying to plug away at this in my free time.

This turned out to be a surprisingly good read...
Thanks for the good quality that you have put into this translation! ?

Dex-chan lover
This seems so promising, I can't wait to read the next chapters. Kudos for the translating team to pick up that one

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating, this is actually quite interesting

it's sad to see such a promising story with no updates in years. even though you're inactive now, thanks to eccentranslations for the work on this anyway!

it is indeed sad to see such a promising story with no updates in 3 years :(

Thanks eccentranslations for the work on this anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread