00d78930-9549-4027-8feb-97c6f0a314c2
I Imatoumi Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 14, 2024 Messages 512 Friday at 6:27 AM #2 Well that escalated quickly...
kuchiki9988 Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 20, 2024 Messages 667 Friday at 6:39 AM #3 I guess one would not forget the image of Ayase in the shower
Litreara Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 15, 2023 Messages 3,521 Friday at 6:57 AM #4 I guess it's flashback time. Not that it'll matter, since it's pretty clear that Kurumi had no intention of doing it, so Menka should've directed her hatred toward her first love, not Kurumi. Thanks for the chapter!
I guess it's flashback time. Not that it'll matter, since it's pretty clear that Kurumi had no intention of doing it, so Menka should've directed her hatred toward her first love, not Kurumi. Thanks for the chapter!
N NeverAnother Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 15, 2019 Messages 1,804 Friday at 12:11 PM #7 The lion, the witch, and I DON’T CARE BITCH!
Sunji27 Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 6, 2025 Messages 1,013 Friday at 12:42 PM #8 MangaDex said: Click to expand... Ok going dark now
HunterCO Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2019 Messages 3,771 Friday at 1:39 PM #9 These siblings got issues
GazumYuh Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 368 Friday at 4:42 PM #11 Oh? OH?! Never been interested in what Menka has to say than I am now
M MrPP118 Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 7, 2025 Messages 664 Saturday at 12:28 AM #12 Still not sure what the endgame is with Menka here.
D dcdfvr Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 20, 2025 Messages 1,111 Saturday at 5:17 AM #13 Is that why Menka married Ichiro in the first place, just to spite Kurumi
H huntercheco Dex-chan lover Joined May 27, 2019 Messages 2,988 Saturday at 11:52 AM #14 MrPP118 said: Still not sure what the endgame is with Menka here. Click to expand... I hope it is to make her desire a spot in the harem and be denied
MrPP118 said: Still not sure what the endgame is with Menka here. Click to expand... I hope it is to make her desire a spot in the harem and be denied