Batsu-Hare - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Everyone Is Single

Dex-chan lover
That Bottle Panel was super rushed, the fanny pack was reduced to a single white cloth on the girl as well. You can clearly see it on her in the prior page in the center, 6th from the left.

Unless the mangaka had no plans, I think you can rule out the Motor Cycle shirt girl, though I will not be overly surprised if most of the girls there agree with the sentiment.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh idk if it's bc I'm dumb or not but I just realized I've never seen a dude in his company 💀 I might but forgot doe

Dex-chan lover
They still haven't banged yet. The one time that he was actually attempting penetration (in the kitchenette) his ex-wife-proclaimed "super small" penis wouldn't go in.

Now her man is surrounded by an entire flock of pretty women and one of them seems to have the hots for him. Oh, yeah. This is gonna be a fun camping trip for Kurumi.

They still haven't banged yet. The one time that he was actually attempting penetration (in the kitchenette) his ex-wife-proclaimed "super small" penis wouldn't go in.

Now her man is surrounded by an entire flock of pretty women and one of them seems to have the hots for him. Oh, yeah. This is gonna be a fun camping trip for Kurumi.
Kurumi for sure it is, its gonna be her day.

Dex-chan lover
Time for the event organizer Shinbashi to do a little sneaking into tents, and for our protagonist to be a credibility stretchingly heavy sleeper.

Users who are viewing this thread