Batsu-Hare - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - Unusual Sleeping Position

Dex-chan lover
I was somewhat hoping it wasn't going to be the very obvious choice, though I guess either the voice was a red herring or there is at least two different girls from the company interested. Honestly if it isn't two people I'd be slightly shocked considering the manga literally had Shinbashi in direct view of Shibuya (the main ex-sister-in-law female) talking to Ayase.

Well, at least we have the full name of the sexual assaulter, Shinbashi Kurumi. Not a huge surprise considering how she's basically grabbed him unawares twice before now on the trip.

Dex-chan lover
Hold up, That's sexual harassment
It absolutely is, but try getting action for this. If a man did this to a female coworker even on a private trip (let alone a company-sanctioned one) one complaint and he'd likely be fired because of the "unwanted physical contact". If a women does this to a male coworker and he complained it would be "You lucky bastard" followed up with "We'll warn her so just let it go unless she does it again since it's too expensive to hire a new person".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is about as much sexual assault as any other kiss scene that happens in manga without asking consent first(which is 99% of them). Itd be another story if he were drunk but he's just taking a nap.

Dex-chan lover
@GodricKharg

I really object to that last page as it had me scrambling to look for malware indications on my PC before I noticed on second look that it was your complaint against the scraper. I used to have Avast on my PC so it was triggering. Don' t do something that makes it look like there's a malware attack.

Dex-chan lover
Ma'am he did not consent to that, you are now charged with sexual harassment because you said you had a chance on a man who recently divorced and now sexual assault on a man who was sleeping and even tress pass into his tent(?)
images

Users who are viewing this thread