Batsu-Hare - Vol. 3 Ch. 39 - Sweet Voice

Dex-chan lover
Yep, she's a whole predator

Imagine a random ass coworker having her way with you while you're dead asleep

It's one thing if he knew her personally, but I highly doubt these 2 have ever had an actual conversation with each other before

TO JAIL YOU GO

Fed-Kun's army
5d0.jpg

Now the questions are:
1) Will the coworker actually rape him, or will she be stopped just in time?
2) If rape: Will she go to jail for the next 10+ years?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, yeah, it's rape, but if you lacked reader omniscience and were told that he was asleep the entire time, would you believe it? She probably thinks he's awake, which is why she took his sleep talk as a green light.

Edit: Now, if he was drugged, that would be a different story entirely.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, yeah, it's rape, but if you lacked reader omniscience and were told that he was asleep the entire time, would you believe it? She probably thinks he's awake, which is why she took his sleep talk as a green light.

Edit: Now, if he was drugged, that would be a different story entirely.
I think she's well aware that he's asleep, but if this were an NTR the perp would say "I have you on tape saying that you want to go all the way so that's consent."

This breaks down to what people think is rape. In the MangaDex forums you see arguments that basically break down into the following camps:
  1. Without clear consent, it's rape (usually the legal definition)
  2. If in a state where consent CAN be given if consent is not explicitly denied then it's an implied "Yes"
  3. Unless resisted physically and was overpowered then it's not rape
  4. If resisted physically but then the one being assaulted was not overpowered but eventually gives in, it's not rape ("No" means "Convince me")
  5. If the one being assaulted starts feeling physical pleasure (even while resisting/screaming "no" or "stop") then even if consent was not given it's not rape
  6. A man cannot be raped by a woman's vagina and he should say "thank you" when it's over ("I wish my teachers were like that")

Dex-chan lover
I think she's well aware that he's asleep, but if this were an NTR the perp would say "I have you on tape saying that you want to go all the way so that's consent."

This breaks down to what people think is rape. In the MangaDex forums you see arguments that basically break down into the following camps:
  1. Without clear consent, it's rape (usually the legal definition)
  2. If in a state where consent CAN be given if consent is not explicitly denied then it's an implied "Yes"
  3. Unless resisted physically and was overpowered then it's not rape
  4. If resisted physically but then the one being assaulted was not overpowered but eventually gives in, it's not rape ("No" means "Convince me")
  5. If the one being assaulted starts feeling physical pleasure (even while resisting/screaming "no" or "stop") then even if consent was not given it's not rape
  6. A man cannot be raped by a woman's vagina and he should say "thank you" when it's over ("I wish my teachers were like that")
I mean, yeah she definitely thought he was asleep at first. Perhaps she thinks he woke up because of every action. I'll give her most of the post kiss moment as debatable.

Had to reread that bit where you said it was other arguments, because that was brain fault inducing.
You are not wrong on most of it.

Dex-chan lover

snip
If someone calls this rape, I'm not going to argue. I'm mostly poking fun at how absurd I find it that he is still asleep after all of this. I get that there are heavy sleepers out there, but unless you're drugged, have a medical condition, or are exhausted to the point of collapse, being kissed and manhandled should be enough to jolt one out of sleep. I would fully understand and believe if she thought that he was awake and consenting by now. That being said, I know what type of series this is, so I'm not going to be analyzing this any deeper.

Power Uploader
If someone calls this rape, I'm not going to argue. I'm mostly poking fun at how absurd I find it that he is still asleep after all of this. I get that there are heavy sleepers out there, but unless you're drugged, have a medical condition, or are exhausted to the point of collapse, being kissed and manhandled should be enough to jolt one out of sleep. I would fully understand and believe if she thought that he was awake and consenting by now. That being said, I know what type of series this is, so I'm not going to be analyzing this any deeper.
I for one am a VERY deep sleeper. My wife can do just about anything and I won’t even startle her…

Its nearly always been like that too, my grandparents used to have to pour cold water on me to “wake me up”.

Then again, I’ve never been a morning person either… meh.

Users who are viewing this thread